|logo||download links||logo||download links|
Agreement for Logo Use
Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. grants a non-exclusive license to chartered Chi Alpha groups and affiliated personnel only to use this artwork, hereafter referred to as logos, for promotional purposes.
Acceptance of this agreement is subject to the following terms:
1. To use logos indicates acceptance of this agreement.
2. You may not use the logos in any manner that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. or its members.
3. You may not alter the appearance of the logos in any way. The logo must stand by itself so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, but not limited to, type, photographs, illustrations, borders, and edges. You may not incorporate the logo or any of its parts into any other logo, unless the other logo is owned by a local Chi Alpha group and you have the legal authority to use it.
4. You may not use the logos in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement of any other non-Chi Alpha event, product or service.
5. You agree to indemnify Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. for any loss or damage caused to them arising out of your use of this logo.
6. Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. reserves the right to review your use of the logos and may at any time require you to discontinue your use of the logo.
7. Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. reserves the right to revoke and terminate this agreement, in which case you will immediately thereafter cease any and all usage of the logos and shall not use any name or trademark similar in design or color.
If you would like more information about our logo, please refer to our Style Guide.